Pages - Menu

Social Media

Instagram

Fairies, Folklore, Fashion

Image via Vogue Korea


                                                     I'd Love to be a Fairy's Child

                                                 Robert Graves


Once in a while I like to revert back to my childhood and get lost in those magical fairytale lands bustling with talking animals, ball gowns, and beautiful princesses.   I'm especially fond of designers who take inspiration from these characters and bring us their version of this whimsical world.  Right now I'm coveting anything Charlotte Olympia -I mean she's had to be a fairy godmother in her past life.  

Anyways -this would probably be the appropriate time to introduce you to one of my favorite authors, Robert Graves, who can perfectly transcribe the imagination conjured by this fantasy folkloric world. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog