Pages - Menu

Social Media

Instagram

Meet Matthew - The Next Top Model



I came across this precious little lamb a few months back while flipping through Vogue.  Matthew (yes he has a name) caught my eye while as I was going through the first bazillion pages of ads -yes I look at every campaign - and then amidst the sultry eyed, flawless faced models, I find my self staring at Matthew.  I was definitely caught off guard, mainly because we rarely see innocence and fashion go hand in hand.  

Matthew is the newest face of Agnona's advertising campaign.   He is part of Stefano Pilati's first post YSL campaign 'Collection Zero' with Agnona.  The title for this collection is appropriate as Stefano wanted to keep the pieces and looks seasonless.  As for Matthew, I think he is the perfect muse for the idea behind this new collection.  Personally, I think Pilati made a great choice using him as a timeless symbol of this luxury brand.

You can read more about the campaign and Matthew here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog